Word Craze Answers Level 17
All the questions of Level 17 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 17
- 1: Fish with uniquely pink-orange flesh; popular as food A: SALMON
- 2: What sport is this dog engaged in? A: SURFING
- 3: “______ Twist”, Charles Dickens’ second novel A: OLIVER
- 4: Roses, carnation, orchid, daisy are types of these A: FLOWERS
- 5: The field of science that studies rocks and the Earth A: GEOLOGY
- 6: What came first, the _______ or the egg? A: CHICKEN
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.