Word Craze Answers Level 17
All the questions of Level 17 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 17
- 1: US state that’s home to Silicon Valley A: California
- 2: Peter Pan’s pirate-leading enemy, _______ Hook A: Captain
- 3: Director Tim Burton oversaw the creation of “The Nightmare Before _________” A: Christmas
- 4: What’s this dental hygiene tool? A: Floss
- 5: What illegal way of crossing the street is this? A: Jaywalking
- 6: Where NBA players go during halftime A: Lockerroom
- 7: Large, yellow, and prickly-skinned fruit A: Pineapple
- 8: It’s a _________ Life, classic 1946 Christmas film by Frank Capra A: Wonderful
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.