Word Craze Answers Level 170
All the questions of Level 170 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 170
- 1: Sound of something falling into water A: SPLASH
- 2: This type of school does not allow boys to attend A: ALLGIRL
- 3: What type of pizza is this? A: DEEPDISH
- 4: Bow-and-arrow-wielding member of the Avengers A: HAWKEYE
- 5: Tough material made from treated animal skins A: LEATHER
- 6: Bald headed scavenging bird A: VULTURE
- 7: What is this competitive cooking show originally from Japan? A: IRONCHEF
- 8: What is this difficult-to-judge situation? A: GREYAREA
- 9: Ancient Egyptian paper made from reeds A: PAPYRUS
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.