Word Craze Answers Level 170
All the questions of Level 170 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 170
- 1: [Anagram] Remember to use your turning signal when changing them A: Lanes
- 2: [Morph] Remove #1’s “conditional” to get “moves into a sloping posture” A: Leans
- 3: [Amend] Rest A: Nap
- 4: [Amend] Areas of windows A: Panes
- 5: [Amend] Looks for gold A: Pans
- 6: [Amend] Vehicles that park in hangars A: Planes
- 7: [Anagram] Make a clicking sound A: Snap
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.