Word Craze Answers Level 1705
All the questions of Level 1705 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1705
- 1: An ______ job is a crime committed by someone in a position of trust A: INSIDE
- 2: Shot with an explosive; blew something up A: BLASTED
- 3: A sound so shrill it feels like it’s going right through one’s head is this A: PIERCING
- 4: Followed on the road A: TAILED
- 5: Usually six-stringed instruments that are among the most played in the world A: GUITARS
- 6: To munch or chew noisily A: CHOMP
- 7: To phone someone after not being able to pick up the phone A: CALLBACK
- 8: A hidden danger; a trap A: PITFALL
- 9: A legal agreement signed by the couple before getting married A: PRENUP
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.