Word Craze Answers Level 1706
All the questions of Level 1706 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1706
- 1: Uncoupled; disconnected; separated A: DISSOCIATED
- 2: The acts of delivering on one’s promises A: FULFILLMENTS
- 3: Downplayed A: UNDERSTATED
- 4: Bounced off of something that changed its course, usually of a bullet A: RICOCHETED
- 5: Expresses in exaggerated terms A: OVERSTATES
- 6: Involvement in a morally wrong or illegal activity A: COMPLICITY
- 7: Undertakings A: ENDEAVORS
- 8: The ______ ____ is the total amount of money a company has made or lost over a particular period of time A: BOTTOMLINE
- 9: Like the flu, for example A: CONTAGIOUS
- 10: ATM user’s code A: PINNUMBER
- 11: Assigning a task to a subordinate A: DELEGATING
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.