Word Craze Answers Level 1707
All the questions of Level 1707 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1707
- 1: Something not fortunate is this A: UNLUCKY
- 2: Asks for information; looks into something A: INQUIRES
- 3: Things that are hard to look at A: EYESORES
- 4: Luggage helpers at hotels A: BELLBOYS
- 5: Cosmetic company with the slogan “Because I’m worth it” A: LOREAL
- 6: A type of stretchy fabric often used in sportswear A: SPANDEX
- 7: Stalemates A: IMPASSES
- 8: Something totally soaked is this A: DRENCHED
- 9: Made coffee A: BREWED
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.