Word Craze Answers Level 171
All the questions of Level 171 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 171
- 1: [Amend] Put one’s hands together A: Clap
- 2: [Amend] Sticky soil for making pottery A: Clay
- 3: [Anagram] Not loud, as in a radio’s volume A: Low
- 4: [Morph] Replace #4’s “cold, as a temperature” with “produce eggs” to get “dramatic performance” A: Play
- 5: [Amend] To clear snow from the roads A: Plow
- 6: [Amend] Open-handed strike A: Slap
- 7: [Amend] This and steady wins the race A: Slow
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.