Word Craze Answers Level 171
All the questions of Level 171 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 171
- 1: Fish that is a delicacy but some parts are poisonous A: PUFFER
- 2: Largest subspecies of tiger by population; also called the Indian Tiger A: BENGAL
- 3: Male friend of the groom who is in charge of the bachelor party A: BESTMAN
- 4: What is this moon shape? A: CRESCENT
- 5: Using your cellular data to provide internet for your friends A: HOTSPOT
- 6: Cartoon cat Garfield famously hates this weekday A: MONDAY
- 7: Scheduled, organized work conversation A: MEETING
- 8: What is this seafood dish? A: CRABCAKE
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.