Word Craze Answers Level 1712
All the questions of Level 1712 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1712
- 1: Collections of sports teams’ strategies A: PLAYBOOKS
- 2: Untrue statements; lies A: FALSEHOODS
- 3: Forcefully separates a group of people from others A: SEGREGATES
- 4: A device that filters out pollutants one may otherwise inhale A: AIRFILTER
- 5: Something apparent or easily seen is this A: NOTICEABLE
- 6: Prepares land for gardening A: CULTIVATES
- 7: Places to buy medicine A: PHARMACIES
- 8: Goes the same way it came A: BACKTRACKS
- 9: Someone who has an inflated grasp of their own importance is this A: EGOTISTIC
- 10: Destroyed or killed a large proportion of a group A: DECIMATED
- 11: A teenager refusing to obey authority is this A: REBELLIOUS
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.