Word Craze Answers Level 172
All the questions of Level 172 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 172
- 1: An address delivered to an audience A: SPEECH
- 2: What is this clothing item? A: CORSET
- 3: Martin Luther King Jr. famously said “I have a _____” A: DREAM
- 4: Hypothetical perfect society A: UTOPIA
- 5: Sounds arranged to be pleasing to the ear A: MUSIC
- 6: Commonwealth country neighboring Rwanda and Kenya A: UGANDA
- 7: What you are, probably A: HUMAN
- 8: What type of long-distance friend is this? A: PENPAL
- 9: Very small islands A: ISLETS
- 10: Lachrymose stuffed donkey from “Winnie the Pooh” A: EEYORE
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.