Word Craze Answers Level 173
All the questions of Level 173 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 173
- 1: Military raid or attack A: Assault
- 2: Small metal clip for keeping hair in place A: Bobbypin
- 3: Professional who handles payments and receipts in a grocery store A: Cashier
- 4: A way to use currency to choose between two options A: Coinflip
- 5: What is this expressionless form of speech? A: Deadpan
- 6: Computer equipment used to get letters onto the screen A: Keyboard
- 7: What are missing from this picture? A: Knights
- 8: The union between two people “till death do us part” A: Marriage
- 9: Remarkable or important; worth paying attention to A: Notable
- 10: The largest bird on Earth; one of its eggs could make 24 omelets A: Ostrich
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.