Word Craze Answers Level 173
All the questions of Level 173 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 173
- 1: 2D representation of a sphere A: CIRCLE
- 2: US state where Las Vegas is located A: NEVADA
- 3: Injury that causes the skin to turn blue or purple A: BRUISE
- 4: Car gear used to go backward A: REVERSE
- 5: What is this mathematical term? A: EXPONENT
- 6: What animals does this meat come from? A: CATTLE
- 7: Sponge-like shower implement, originally made from gourds A: LOOFAH
- 8: How heavy something is; people sometimes go on diets to watch this A: WEIGHT
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.