Word Craze Answers Level 1739
All the questions of Level 1739 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1739
- 1: A rear entrance to a building A: BACKDOOR
- 2: To stray from a topic; to go off course A: DEVIATE
- 3: Removed impurities from air or water A: FILTERED
- 4: Disproves a statement A: REFUTES
- 5: To use something that one already has to achieve something new or better A: LEVERAGE
- 6: An essential nutrient and antioxidant found in wheat germ, seeds, and greens; often added to skincare products A: VITAMINE
- 7: The act of one human killing another A: HOMICIDE
- 8: Watched attentively A: OBSERVED
- 9: Marlon ______ was one of the most influential actors of the 20th century A: BRANDO
- 10: Blanket-like woolen cloak with a slit for the head A: PONCHO
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.