Word Craze Answers Level 175
All the questions of Level 175 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 175
- 1: Pharmaceutical that uses a weakened version of a virus to kick start the immune response A: VACCINE
- 2: Word; a term that is in fashion at a certain time A: BUZZWORD
- 3: ________ glands produce the spit in your mouth A: SALIVARY
- 4: A painful poke from a flying yellow buzzer A: BEESTING
- 5: A public display in a gallery A: EXHIBIT
- 6: _____ jacks are an exercise where one hops up and down, making a star shape A: JUMPING
- 7: Signal chemicals in your body like dopamine, adrenaline, or estrogen A: HORMONES
- 8: Stephen King is a known master of this literature genre A: HORROR
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.