Word Craze Answers Level 1766
All the questions of Level 1766 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1766
- 1: Goes above and beyond the limits A: TRANSCENDS
- 2: Old male gorillas with gray rears A: SILVERBACKS
- 3: Infernos in dry forests A: WILDFIRES
- 4: Reverberating more sound than another surface A: OUTECHOING
- 5: Minimized the importance of something A: DOWNPLAYED
- 6: Forms a group to represent workers, as with freight drivers or police A: UNIONIZES
- 7: Ropes used to save people who have fallen off a boat A: LIFELINES
- 8: A reduction or removal of a nuisance A: ABATEMENT
- 9: Sleeps through winter, in the case of many animals A: HIBERNATES
- 10: Competently; expertly A: SKILLFULLY
- 11: Adapted an object to deliberately inflict harm A: WEAPONIZED
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.