Word Craze Answers Level 177
All the questions of Level 177 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 177
- 1: Opiate which is commonly prescribed to control pain A: MORPHINE
- 2: The capital of the Netherlands A: AMSTERDAM
- 3: Product price reduction A: DISCOUNT
- 4: Hitting the center of the dartboard is called this A: BULLSEYE
- 5: What is this telecommunication device? A: PAYPHONE
- 6: What day might you send one of these as a gift? A: VALENTINES
- 7: The food or drink of the gods, according to Greek mythology A: AMBROSIA
- 8: Colorful optical phenomenon that can appear after watery precipitation A: RAINBOW
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.