Word Craze Answers Level 1773
All the questions of Level 1773 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1773
- 1: Gave way to arguments, demands, or pressure A: YIELDED
- 2: To surround or fence in, as with lions at a zoo A: ENCLOSE
- 3: Something that nourishes and sustains A: ALIMENT
- 4: An outgoing politician in the final days of a term A: LAMEDUCK
- 5: Crowd-pleasing jump shot in basketball A: SLAMDUNK
- 6: Repeating from memory, sometimes in front of an audience A: RECITING
- 7: Using a stun gun A: TASING
- 8: South American fish with very sharp teeth A: PIRANHAS
- 9: Oliver Blume is the CEO of this German vehicle manufacturer A: PORSCHE
- 10: Someone who is good at strategic games is this A: TACTICAL
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.