Word Craze Answers Level 1777
All the questions of Level 1777 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1777
- 1: To prepare oneself for a crash or impact A: BRACE
- 2: The first name of the rapper responsible for “Me Against the World” A: TUPAC
- 3: Japanese hobby of cultivating miniature trees A: BONSAI
- 4: Shows others the right direction A: GUIDES
- 5: To lose control of a car A: SPINOUT
- 6: Moved with sudden lurches A: JOLTED
- 7: To try to find something A: LOOKFOR
- 8: To criticize someone angrily for doing something wrong A: TELLOFF
- 9: Interrupts a performer to ridicule A: HECKLES
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.