Word Craze Answers Level 178
All the questions of Level 178 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 178
- 1: What is this medieval weapon? A: CATAPULT
- 2: What is this animal part? A: TENTACLE
- 3: A restaurant’s listing of dishes specifically for children A: KIDSMENU
- 4: Wanting to return to where you grew up A: HOMESICK
- 5: Condition that affects the body’s ability to use insulin A: DIABETES
- 6: Large snake species found in South America that gives its prey a deadly squeeze A: ANACONDA
- 7: Comic strip by Jim Davis about a pudgy orange cat A: GARFIELD
- 8: A loan taken out to purchase a home A: MORTGAGE
- 9: 3 elements must be present for a fire to burn: heat, fuel, and ___ A: OXYGEN
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.