Word Craze Answers Level 1799
All the questions of Level 1799 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1799
- 1: To be embarrassed or humiliated A: LOSEFACE
- 2: Administrative building of a municipal government A: CITYHALL
- 3: Made a physical or mental effort A: EXERTED
- 4: Inspects closely, as a doctor may do A: EXAMINES
- 5: The prison section nicknamed “The Green Mile” in Stephen King’s novel of the same name A: DEATHROW
- 6: The finale of this segment leaves one rushing to concessions A: ACTONE
- 7: Increased sharply, as with the TV volume A: JACKEDUP
- 8: To dispose of a corpse by burning it to ashes A: CREMATE
- 9: To surpass in excellence or quality A: OUTCLASS
- 10: Expressions of unwillingness to accept or grant an offer A: REFUSALS
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.