Word Craze Answers Level 180
All the questions of Level 180 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 180
- 1: [Amend] Light beer A: Ale
- 2: [Amend] Gel-producing plant A: Aloe
- 3: [Amend] On your own and a Christmas classic movie with #1 A: Alone
- 4: [Amend] “___ we there yet?” A: Are
- 5: [Amend] Half-circular roofing A: Dome
- 6: [Amend] Finished; like a thanksgiving turkey A: Done
- 7: [Amend] Collections of myths and legends passed down orally A: Lore
- 8: [Amend] Metallic rock that can be mined A: Ore
- 9: [Amend] ____ wolf A: he is more by himself
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.