Word Craze Answers Level 180
All the questions of Level 180 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 180
- 1: Clever grey mammal with a ringed tail and a facial pattern that resembles a mask A: RACCOON
- 2: A pamphlet or book that lists all of a company’s products A: CATALOG
- 3: What is this body part? A: ARMPIT
- 4: Gymnast who walks on a tightrope or swings on a trapeze A: ACROBAT
- 5: Darth Sidious is also known as _______ Palpatine in the Star Wars series A: EMPEROR
- 6: A person who betrayed their country A: TRAITOR
- 7: What action is this? A: POURING
- 8: The pyramids were constructed in _______ Egypt A: ANCIENT
- 9: What kind of band is this? A: ELASTIC
- 10: C.I.A. stands for the _______ Intelligence Agency A: CENTRAL
- 11: Geometric shape with a square base and triangle sides A: PYRAMID
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.