Word Craze Answers Level 182
All the questions of Level 182 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 182
- 1: What is this 70s American rock band? A: Aerosmith
- 2: Animal with armor-like covering made up of plates, native to South and Central America A: Armadillo
- 3: Prince ________ is the villain of “Shrek 2”, despite his beguiling name A: Charming
- 4: Mythical beast with the body of a lion and the tail of a scorpion A: Manticore
- 5: To plot a course to a destination A: Navigate
- 6: Cartoon boy-genius Jimmy _______ is named for this subatomic particle with no charge A: Neutron
- 7: Someone from the capital of France A: Parisian
- 8: Hedonism is a philosophy that pursues this A: Pleasure
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.