Word Craze Answers Level 184
All the questions of Level 184 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 184
- 1: This minus liabilities is equal to equity A: Assets
- 2: Name of a particularly large body of water A: Atlantic
- 3: She fell for a beast A: Beauty
- 4: A pair of these can never land on #2 A: Dice
- 5: Trix are for these folks, not silly rabbits A: Kids
- 6: Fishy moneylender? A: Loanshark
- 7: First letters of the following answers words form an item from this game A: Monopoly
- 8: Number that is not found in “The Twelve Days of Christmas” A: One
- 9: Choo-choo tracks A: Railroads
- 10: Crybaby’s “plumbing” A: Waterworks
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.