Word Craze Answers Level 185
All the questions of Level 185 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 185
- 1: ______ 13 (1995 movie starring Tom Hanks) A: Apollo
- 2: An elegant dance performed in pointe shoes A: Ballet
- 3: Muscles between the knee and the foot A: Calves
- 4: Someone who draws or scribbles aimlessly A: Doodler
- 5: What is this piercing action? A: Impale
- 6: African desert that is one of the largest in the world A: Sahara
- 7: Savory fungus that’s often dug out with the help of trained dogs or pigs A: Truffle
- 8: Hypothetical perfect society A: Utopia
- 9: What did this Disney character give up for the ability to walk on land? A: Voice
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.