Word Craze Answers Level 187
All the questions of Level 187 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 187
- 1: Noah’s animal-saving vessel A: Ark
- 2: Military expeditions undertaken by Christian powers in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries A: Crusade
- 3: _______ ball is used by fortune-tellers and clairvoyants A: Crystal
- 4: When paired, the following answers form 3 movie titles from this franchise A: Indianajones
- 5: Furthest from first A: Last
- 6: ____-and-found A: Lost
- 7: One of the figures on the pirate flag A: Skull
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.