Word Craze Answers Level 19
All the questions of Level 19 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 19
- 1: A tiny, usually worn down, stone A: PEBBLE
- 2: Pacific and Atlantic are examples of these large bodies of water A: OCEANS
- 3: Which planet is this? A: MARS
- 4: _____ Picasso was a highly influential Spanish painter and co-pioneer of Cubism A: PABLO
- 5: Romance language considered the “language of love” A: FRENCH
- 6: Furry floor covering A: CARPET
- 7: A machine used to soak and clean clothes A: WASHER
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.