Word Craze Answers Level 190
All the questions of Level 190 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 190
- 1: This proof is for what type of Geometry? A: EUCLIDEAN
- 2: McDonald’s breakfast menu item with buns of English origin A: MCMUFFIN
- 3: Supports that can hold a row of books upright between them A: BOOKENDS
- 4: This element combined with oxygen makes water A: HYDROGEN
- 5: A superhero’s trusty partner A: SIDEKICK
- 6: Economic sector that produces goods and services A: INDUSTRY
- 7: A device that records the number of steps you have taken A: PEDOMETER
- 8: Something or someone that a person or thing is named after A: NAMESAKE
- 9: This is placed on top of a tee and hit with a driver A: GOLFBALL
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.