Word Craze Answers Level 194
All the questions of Level 194 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 194
- 1: A region of space having a gravitational field so intense that even light can’t escape A: Blackhole
- 2: Until 1912, China was ruled by these royal families A: Dynasties
- 3: The part of the newspaper where the biggest headline goes A: Frontpage
- 4: 2016 musical starring Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone A: Lalaland
- 5: What word would you end this with? A: Sincerely
- 6: This Southeast Asian country’s shores are home to the lionfish A: Singapore
- 7: Thin, long pasta that might be eaten with meatballs A: Spaghetti
- 8: Sport that is similar to basketball, but is played in a swimming pool A: Waterpolo
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.