Word Craze Answers Level 194
All the questions of Level 194 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 194
- 1: Underground transportation system; also a type of sandwich A: SUBWAY
- 2: Waterfall which can be seen from both Canada and US A: NIAGARA
- 3: A metal container with a combination lock that students use to store their things A: LOCKER
- 4: What is this accessory? A: ARMBAND
- 5: You don’t need to pay for this A: FREEBIE
- 6: What doesn’t kill you makes you _______, supposedly A: STRONGER
- 7: Name for a sweet purple flower; also, the name for the color of its petals A: LAVENDER
- 8: The _______ Triangle is an area known for mysterious disappearances A: BERMUDA
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.