Word Craze Answers Level 195
All the questions of Level 195 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 195
- 1: Son in a royal family A: PRINCE
- 2: Small seeds found on burger buns A: SESAME
- 3: This person did this to add letters to the stone A: ENGRAVE
- 4: Spectators at a public event A: AUDIENCE
- 5: Square office partition A: CUBICLE
- 6: Popular dice game; roll five of a kind and shout the name of the game A: YAHTZEE
- 7: Concentration of water vapor present in air A: HUMIDITY
- 8: Fried cylindrical Chinese appetizer with shredded cabbage, chopped pork, and other fillings A: EGGROLL
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.