Word Craze Answers Level 197
All the questions of Level 197 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 197
- 1: These insects go marching one by one A: Ants
- 2: Tiny insects that feast on roses A: Aphids
- 3: Insect featured in Eric Carle’s “The Very Hungry ___________” A: Caterpillar
- 4: Multi-legged arthropod A: Centipede
- 5: Insect that shares its name with a second-hand market A: Flea
- 6: An insect told to “fly away home” in a children’s rhyme A: Ladybug
- 7: Insect that is an irritating summer biter A: Mosquito
- 8: Wood-eating insect preferred by anteaters A: Termite
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.