Word Craze Answers Level 2
All the questions of Level 2 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2
- 1: This fruit may have landed on Isaac Newton’s head A: Apple
- 2: Yellow fruit with a slippery peel A: Banana
- 3: This fruit is the source of wine A: Grape
- 4: What fruit was used to make these? A: Orange
- 5: Fruit that sounds like it should come in “pair” A: Pear
- 6: This red fruit is often considered a vegetable, but is botanically a fruit A: Tomato
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.