Word Craze Answers Level 2
All the questions of Level 2 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2
- 1: Fruit that had a close encounter with Isaac Newton’s head A: APPLE
- 2: What is this way to put things in order? A: ALIGN
- 3: Flat breakfast treat, often served with maple syrup A: PANCAKE
- 4: Cruising speed A: KNOTS
- 5: Jerry Maguire “had” Dorothy Boyd at this word, she said A: HELLO
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.