Word Craze Answers Level 21
All the questions of Level 21 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 21
- 1: Eating utensils often seen in Asian countries A: Chopsticks
- 2: Africa, Europe, or South America, for example A: Continent
- 3: Handheld tool that helps you see in the dark; also called a “torch” in the UK A: Flashlight
- 4: Award for the first-place finisher at the Olympics A: Goldmedal
- 5: Bolt that appears before #7 A: Lightning
- 6: What’s this phrase indicating uniqueness? A: Oneofakind
- 7: These are the main characters of this Comedy Central show A: Southpark
- 8: You can’t handle ___ _____!, Jack Nicholson’s iconic speech in “A Few Good Men” A: Thetruth
- 9: Rumbling sound that sometimes occurs when it’s raining A: Thunder
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.