Word Craze Answers Level 2132
All the questions of Level 2132 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2132
- 1: Went up in value, like property A: APPRECIATED
- 2: Hotel hallway convenience A: ICEMACHINE
- 3: To patronize or make others feel small A: CONDESCEND
- 4: Putting a spell on someone A: ENCHANTING
- 5: To move breakable objects out of reach A: BABYPROOF
- 6: Hobbled with a broken leg A: STAGGERED
- 7: Caught up with a fugitive A: APPREHENDED
- 8: Plaintiffs’ counterparts A: DEFENDANTS
- 9: An overreliance on something A: DEPENDENCE
- 10: Blackbeard’s vessel A: PIRATESHIP
- 11: Moves hurriedly A: SCRAMBLES
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.