Word Craze Answers Level 2135
All the questions of Level 2135 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2135
- 1: To absolutely abhor A: DETEST
- 2: Contemporary or up-to-date A: MODERN
- 3: An ______ mistake may be a forgivable kind A: HONEST
- 4: Well-drilling apparatus A: OILRIG
- 5: Made a vow A: PROMISED
- 6: Books quoted from A: SOURCES
- 7: Bust split A: CLEAVAGE
- 8: ______ Davidson is a US brand of motorbikes A: HARLEY
- 9: “Lip _______” means “insincere words” A: SERVICE
- 10: To block someone from rebounding A: BOXOUT
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.