Word Craze Answers Level 2145
All the questions of Level 2145 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2145
- 1: Looked forward to A: EXPECTED
- 2: The company that merged with Sony in 2001 A: ERICSSON
- 3: Embraces affectionately A: CUDDLES
- 4: Enjoys every bite A: SAVORS
- 5: A rude and violent teenager A: HOOLIGAN
- 6: Like a fridge in a frat house A: COMMUNAL
- 7: Diamond District crimes A: HEISTS
- 8: Like most berries and oysters A: SEASONAL
- 9: To find fault with someone A: REPROACH
- 10: A joined row of houses A: TERRACE
- 11: Cancels an order A: RESCINDS
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.