Word Craze Answers Level 2154
All the questions of Level 2154 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2154
- 1: Computerized something A: DIGITALIZED
- 2: Formulated a theory A: SPECULATE
- 3: Whetted the appetite A: TANTALIZED
- 4: Act of dividing wholes into parts A: SEGMENTATION
- 5: Financial awards for further studies A: SCHOLARSHIPS
- 6: Snow squalls A: WHITEOUTS
- 7: Something occurring after death is this A: POSTHUMOUS
- 8: Payments for special favors A: KICKBACKS
- 9: Soreness caused by a breakup A: HEARTACHE
- 10: Makes the music louder A: AMPLIFIES
- 11: Canceling out something by adding its opposite A: NEUTRALIZING
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.