Word Craze Answers Level 2163
All the questions of Level 2163 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2163
- 1: To pay off gradually A: AMORTIZE
- 2: Portrayed someone for the sake of shooting A: DEPICTED
- 3: A busybody’s favorite activity A: MEDDLING
- 4: Describes something innocuous A: HARMLESS
- 5: The end of a love affair A: BREAKUP
- 6: Someone suffering after a night of heavy drinking is this A: HUNGOVER
- 7: To top up a battery A: RECHARGE
- 8: Some advanced college courses A: SEMINARS
- 9: The main character in The Big Bang Theory A: SHELDON
- 10: Something easy to see is this A: APPARENT
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.