Word Craze Answers Level 22
All the questions of Level 22 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 22
- 1: What are these teeth-cleaning objects? A: TOOTHPICKS
- 2: Peter Pan’s handicapped enemy A: CAPTAINHOOK
- 3: The “Cornhusker State” in the US A: NEBRASKA
- 4: Where NBA players go during half time A: LOCKERROOM
- 5: Professional hired to drive you around in a luxury sedan A: CHAUFFEUR
- 6: What table-top game is he playing? A: AIRHOCKEY
- 7: US state that’s home to Silicon Valley and Hollywood A: CALIFORNIA
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.