Word Craze Answers Level 23
All the questions of Level 23 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 23
- 1: Building where items of historical, cultural, or artistic value are exhibited A: MUSEUM
- 2: What European country does this flag belong to? A: FRANCE
- 3: The head of a classroom; educator A: TEACHER
- 4: Sharp kitchen utensils used for cutting A: KNIVES
- 5: The latest trends in dressing A: FASHION
- 6: A venture unlikely to succeed is a “____ ____” A: LONGSHOT
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.