Word Craze Answers Level 26
All the questions of Level 26 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 26
- 1: To be dismissed or let go from a company A: FIRED
- 2: Not one or the other A: NEITHER
- 3: To clean an area with a broom or brush A: SWEEP
- 4: “______ and Gretel” is a story of two children who run afoul with a witch who lives in a house of treats A: HANSEL
- 5: What is this currency? A: DOLLAR
- 6: Moisturizing product for your skin A: LOTION
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.