Word Craze Answers Level 2607
All the questions of Level 2607 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2607
- 1: To cancel a meeting at last minute A: Flakeout
- 2: Large truck used to transport furniture during a move A: Haulaway
- 3: Old Line State A: Maryland
- 4: Place for motorists to stretch their legs on a long journey A: Reststop
- 5: Incomes streams A: Revenues
- 6: Words written in italics are this A: Slanty
- 7: Pitcher’s change-up A: Slowball
- 8: They work hard to meet their goals A: Strivers
- 9: Dog that barks loudly A: Yelper
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.