Word Craze Answers Level 2612
All the questions of Level 2612 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2612
- 1: Third stage of death A: RIGORMORTIS
- 2: Sang complementary to other voices A: HARMONIZED
- 3: People who always attend raves A: PARTYGOERS
- 4: Granting permission A: LICENSING
- 5: Process of building a model of a system A: PROTOTYPING
- 6: Putting extra armor on a tank, say A: REINFORCING
- 7: Game controllers A: JOYSTICKS
- 8: Frees from colonial status A: DECOLONIZES
- 9: Induces fear in someone A: INTIMIDATES
- 10: Russian beef dish served in a sauce with smetana A: STROGANOFF
- 11: One who forms their own opinions and beliefs A: FREETHINKER
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.