Word Craze Answers Level 2614
All the questions of Level 2614 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2614
- 1: Boat with no “steering system” is this A: RUDDERLESS
- 2: Woman who entertains guests at an event with another A: COHOSTESS
- 3: Projectile shot from an infantryman’s light gun A: MUSKETBALL
- 4: To go along with something reluctantly A: ACQUIESCE
- 5: Getting up from slumber A: AWAKENING
- 6: To deal with a recurring problem A: WORKTHROUGH
- 7: Tension ropes people walk on A: TIGHTWIRES
- 8: People competing in a fight of honor A: DUELISTS
- 9: Leonard _________ was a US conductor and composer A: BERNSTEIN
- 10: Gives evidence as a witness in court A: TESTIFIES
- 11: Person with a low level of schooling is this A: UNEDUCATED
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.