Word Craze Answers Level 2614
All the questions of Level 2614 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2614
- 1: To go along with something reluctantly A: Acquiesce
- 2: Getting up from slumber A: Awakening
- 3: Leonard _________ was a US conductor and composer A: Bernstein
- 4: Woman who entertains guests at an event with another A: Cohostess
- 5: People competing in a fight of honor A: Duelists
- 6: Projectile shot from an infantryman’s light gun A: Musketball
- 7: Boat with no “steering system” is this A: Rudderless
- 8: Gives evidence as a witness in court A: Testifies
- 9: Tension ropes people walk on A: Tightwires
- 10: Person with a low level of schooling is this A: Uneducated
- 11: To deal with a recurring problem A: Workthrough
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.