Word Craze Answers Level 2641
All the questions of Level 2641 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2641
- 1: George _____ (creator of the Star Wars) A: LUCAS
- 2: Samurai without a lord or master during the feudal period A: RONIN
- 3: Threatening response to “You wouldn’t” A: TRYME
- 4: Not under the influence A: SOBER
- 5: Vowel sequence in “Old MacDonald” song A: EIEIO
- 6: Leader of “The Amigos” in Happy Feet A: RAMON
- 7: “A dead man _____ no tales” A: TELLS
- 8: To allow someone to enter your home A: LETIN
- 9: To frame someone with a crime A: SETUP
- 10: Passage a bride walks down A: AISLE
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.