Word Craze Answers Level 27
All the questions of Level 27 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 27
- 1: Kim Kardashian to Khloe Kardashian and vice-versa A: SISTER
- 2: What is the name of this Japanese profession? A: GEISHA
- 3: “Hannah ______”, a US teen sitcom starring Miley Cyrus A: MONTANA
- 4: Infant’s underwear A: DIAPER
- 5: To laugh like a witch A: CACKLE
- 6: Short and stout, with a handle and a spout A: TEAPOT
- 7: In tennis, a 40-40 tie that requires scoring two successive points to win A: DEUCE
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.