Word Craze Answers Level 28
All the questions of Level 28 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 28
- 1: __ _____ portrayed Tony Montana in “Scarface” A: Alpacino
- 2: What is this popular internet browser made by Mozilla? A: Firefox
- 3: Public water feature A: Fountain
- 4: Chairs, tables, and beds, for example A: Furniture
- 5: A famous fictional British spy who also goes by “007” A: Jamesbond
- 6: The Statue of ______ in New York was a gift from the people of France A: Liberty
- 7: The 16th president, Abraham ______ is often considered one of, if not the, greatest president in US history A: Lincoln
- 8: To turn off a computer completely A: Shutdown
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.