Word Craze Answers Level 28
All the questions of Level 28 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 28
- 1: It contains 4 kings and 4 queens A: DECKOFCARDS
- 2: Chocolate bar made by US company Mars; sounds like sneaky laughter A: SNICKERS
- 3: Dorothy follows the yellow brick road in “___ ______ of Oz” A: THEWIZARD
- 4: Who are the people missing from around the bride? A: BRIDESMAIDS
- 5: Superman’s alter ego A: CLARKKENT
- 6: What is way a criminal might be caught? A: REDHANDED
- 7: Hercule Poirot, Sherlock Holmes, and Nancy Drew are all of this profession A: DETECTIVE
- 8: “___ ______ of the Opera” is an early 1900s French novel set in a “haunted” opera house A: THEPHANTOM
- 9: Very tall building of steel and glass, often seen in dense modern cities A: SKYSCRAPER
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.