Word Craze Answers Level 3
All the questions of Level 3 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 3
- 1: The second largest continent in the world A: AFRICA
- 2: Style of music set in stone A: ROCK
- 3: Like a triangle, rectangle, or circle A: SHAPE
- 4: What two of these are green in this image? A: SOCKS
- 5: Hair-losing experience A: SHAVE
- 6: Purchase made on “Wheel of Fortune” A: VOWEL
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.