Word Craze Answers Level 3
All the questions of Level 3 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 3
- 1: What is the wooden club called in this sport? A: Bat
- 2: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great ____ A: Fall
- 3: Area covered in trees A: Forest
- 4: This shaker is often found next to salt A: Pepper
- 5: Bone that can be found on a pirate flag A: Skull
- 6: What is the first name of this actor who played Forrest Gump? A: Tom
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.