Word Craze Answers Level 34
All the questions of Level 34 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 34
- 1: End of a sleeve encircling the wrist A: Cuff
- 2: What body part can go before the following answers to form brand new words? A: Hand
- 3: Match ____ in heaven A: Made
- 4: Stick ___ like a sore thumb A: Out
- 5: Shouldn’t do this to a can of soda before opening it A: Shake
- 6: Not all, a few A: Some
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.