Word Craze Answers Level 37
All the questions of Level 37 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 37
- 1: What is this symbol? A: PEACESIGN
- 2: Children’s game where the parent hides their face behind their hands A: PEEKABOO
- 3: A professional who magically makes rabbits appear from a hat A: MAGICIAN
- 4: Long platform used to ride waves A: SURFBOARD
- 5: Projectile weapon that consists of a Y-shaped frame and a rubber band A: SLINGSHOT
- 6: Egypt is famous for these mathematical shapes A: PYRAMIDS
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.