Word Craze Answers Level 38
All the questions of Level 38 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 38
- 1: Popular confections at a bonfire A: MARSHMALLOWS
- 2: Providing amusement or enjoyment A: ENTERTAINING
- 3: What is this delicious baked good? A: CHERRYPIE
- 4: ESL stands for “English as a Second ________” A: LANGUAGE
- 5: This path connects a garage to the street A: DRIVEWAY
- 6: Meteorological predictions A: FORECASTS
- 7: “____ ____ the King!” is a proclamation for the ascension of a new monarch A: LONGLIVE
- 8: Becomes greater in amount A: INCREASES
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.