Word Craze Answers Level 39
All the questions of Level 39 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 39
- 1: Churned cream A: Butter
- 2: Fire-breathing mythical creature A: Dragon
- 3: To terminate at work A: Fire
- 4: What word can go after the following answers to form brand new words? A: Fly
- 5: Apple or orange A: Fruit
- 6: Month of uncertainty A: May
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.