Word Craze Answers Level 43
All the questions of Level 43 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 43
- 1: Supposedly “negative-calorie” vegetable A: Celery
- 2: This vegetable is a salad essential A: Lettuce
- 3: Cutting this vegetable may leave you in tears A: Onion
- 4: This vegetable has many eyes A: Potato
- 5: This vegetable is a common Halloween prop A: Pumpkin
- 6: What is this vegetable that Popeye eats? A: Spinach
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.