Word Craze Answers Level 43
All the questions of Level 43 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 43
- 1: A common dinner decision is between soup and this green, leafy dish A: SALAD
- 2: What stretching exercise is this room used for? A: YOGA
- 3: Capital city of Germany, where currywurst is said to have been invented A: BERLIN
- 4: TV comedy genre, usually with 30-minute episodes A: SITCOM
- 5: The capital of Greece where one can find the Acropolis A: ATHENS
- 6: To fix something that is broken A: REPAIR
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.