Word Craze Answers Level 44
All the questions of Level 44 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 44
- 1: Unfortunate incidents that happen unexpectedly A: ACCIDENTS
- 2: Catherine ____-_____ is known for her roles in “Chicago”, “Ocean’s Twelve”, and “The Mask of Zorro” A: ZETAJONES
- 3: Teacher at a university and college A: PROFESSOR
- 4: What is this part on the back of a car? A: TAILLIGHTS
- 5: The entrance to heaven is sometimes referred to by this “gemmy” name A: PEARLYGATES
- 6: In an open and unashamed manner A: BLATANTLY
- 7: An anxiety-inducingly close game A: NAILBITER
- 8: What is this natural way to get a tan? A: SUNBATHING
- 9: Traditional ritual for greeting, or for sealing a deal A: HANDSHAKE
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.